Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Each fall in the weeks before Halloween Disney’s Magic Kingdom offers a hard ticket event from 7pm-midnight on select evenings inviting guests to enjoy Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Tickets costs range from $72 – $105 depending on night. Ticket holders can enter the park as early as 4pm for the party. Party goers can wear costumes but you should check Disney’s website for current dress code guidelines for the party as they tend to change yearly. It is a great event for all ages.
The event is filled with:
- Unlimited trick or treating for all ages
- Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade led by the Headless Horseman himself
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular at the forecourt of Cinderella’s Castle
- Dance parties
- Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular
- Special character meet and greets
- Unique themed treats and merchandise exclusively offered on party nights.
- Disney characters and Disney villains are even dressed up in their own Halloween costumes for this exciting event.
Tickets are limited which makes ride lines shorter and the park less crowded. Often ride times are less than 30 minutes (excluding Seven Dwarfs Mine Train). Upon entering the park each guest is given a treat bags and a map of all treat locations. Guests can visit each treat location as often as they wish. We have found most cast members give out handfuls of candy. There are even allergy friendly treats available which makes the event appealing to guests with food allergies.
Is it worth the splurge? We think so. If you enjoy Halloween, candy, out of this world fireworks and shows, and the occasional ghoul you will love this thrilling event.